Tuesday 3 November 2009

Short Biography

In the practical the other week we were given the task to talk about ourselves through an autobiographical sense. We had to link every word which relates to something for example a car can be linked to a certain website.

Hello, my name is Lee Stephen Cunnington. I was born in Plymouth, Devon, United Kingdom. Currently living in Ivybridge, Devon. (Lived there all my life).
My family: Mum - Julie, Dad - Stephen, Sister - Faye
Pets: Irish Terrier, Tropical Fish
Studied at Stowford Primary School, Ivybridge Community College and currently studying Multimedia, Production and Technology at The University of Plymouth. I used to study Computer and Information Security in 2008/09 but decided to change course during 2009.
My interests include, computing, website designing, gaming, designing and animation, networking/social. Sports such as fitness training, weight-lifting; swimming and cycling. I enjoy days out to the beach, driving my Ford Fiesta Flight with 33,000 miles on the clock and of course – Movies and Cinema. Other interests include playing musical instruments such as the Bass Guitar and the Keyboard/Piano. I enjoy studying History (The war years) and Geography (Mapping).

No comments:

Post a Comment